Monday, November 8, 2010

A Few FO's

I have a few finished objects to show from the last week and a half. First up is a little hat made of Wollmeise. The pattern is The Hat Besserud, knit on 2.75 mm needles. Colors used are Vroni, Spina de Pesci, Wasabi and a red-orange from The Loopy Ewe Sock Club last year that I can't remember the name of. I casted on 120 stitches (instead of 140) to accommodate the head of an almost 3 year old. It fits my great-nephew perfect. And my stranded knitting is coming along very nicely, if I do say so myself.

My next project is a simple Diagonal Baby Blanket in Numma Numma TexasToasty in Ruby Red colorway. This was knit on a size 7 needle. I just love the squishy-ness of the yarn, and the garter stitch pattern makes it extra squishy. This is going to a family friend's new baby.




I was excited to use Knitterly Things -Vesper Sock - from the Summer Sock Club. Colorway is Summer Harvest. I did a plain stockinette pattern to show off the stripey-ness, knit on 2.25 mm needles. I really enjoyed knitting with this yarn and love the colors.


And another Wollmeise product is off the needles . . . No-Purl Monkeys in WM twin, Skandal um Rosi on 2.25 mm needles. These babies are mine.
I have no socks on the needles right now. I never have no socks on needles. I am waiting for the postman to arrive any minute with my Loopy sock kit to see if I want to use it before I decide to cast something else on. It's not like I don't already have a couple of things, ok, numerous things, in the works. But I need socks on the needles. It's just me.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment