Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First FO's of 2011

Presenting . . . Wellenhiker . . . a wonderful little shawl, Hitchhiker by Martina Behm, knit in Wollmeise twin in Wellensittichvogelfeder WD colorway on 3.25 mm needles.
I love it. It is the perfect weight. It ended up with 39 points. I got to practice my continental knitting style with all of the garter stitch


The first actual FO object(s) of 2011 were a hat and pair of baby socks for one of Alex's teachers. I knit these all on Sunday afternoon and evening. The yarn used is Classic Yarns - Cashsoft Baby DK. The pattern is Cabled Baby Hats - Ten Cable Hat, knit on size 5 needles. I cast on 80 stitches. The socks were knit on size 3 needles.
I'm working on 2 pairs of socks and still need to finish the sweater for Ashtyn. As soon as I finish the sweater, I'm casting on Cassis for myself. I've already got the yarn in from The Loopy Ewe.

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment