Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Few More FO's

I finished a few more things this past month. First is Cradle Me by Anne Hanson, knit in Wollmeise twin, Dunkle Kirsche colorway, on size 9 needles. This is going to the Walthalls' grandbaby, a girl, due this month. Hope they like it. It is fairly big - 40" x 36".





Next is the first installment of Cookie A's sock club. The pattern is Ripple Leaf Socks, yarn is String Theory Caper in Solas colorway, knit on 2.25 mm needles. I am not sure if I will keep these or give them away.



This was so quick and fun to knit. It is Baby Kina and Magic Slippers to match. Yarn is NummaNumma the special in Cherry on Top colorway. Baby Kina was knit with yarn held double on size 4 needles. Magic Slippers were knit on 2.5 mm needles with yarn held single. Still need buttons. This was made for Bridget's soon-to-be born grandbaby. I will definitely make this again.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Baby Kina! Such a quick and easy knit, so sweet and simple but stunning on FO! your blanket and socks are beautiful too! You amaze me with your ability to knit those socks out in no time! I really need to rekindle my love of sock knitting now that almost everyone{dh still needs one} has a hand knit sweater.......

    ReplyDelete