Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another pair of socks finished. I believe this is pair #21 for the year. This is Malabrigo sock yarn in Tizano Red. The pattern is Kalajoki; they are knitted on 2.25 mm needles. I truly enjoyed knitting with this yarn. I did find it a little on the thin side, so I cast on 68 stitches instead of my usual 64. These are going to the STA Lobster Bash for the silent raffle.

Also going to the raffle is this scarf, knitted in Yarntini Chunky, Merlot colorway. The pattern is Stream, knitted on size 10.5 needles.


I got some Wollmeise goodies in the mail yesterday fromt The Loopy Ewe. It is their lace-garn. Talk about yardage . . . over 1700 per skein. I've never knitted with it, but I hear it is wonderful. I need to find the perfect pattern for it, as I have more coming soon. The first one is Campari Piccolo.
Next is Orient . . .

Altogether now . . .
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment