Thursday, October 14, 2010

I know I haven't been blogging very often lately, but, you know, school started, which means football started. And football includes high school (STA), college (LSU), and professional (Saints). So life got pretty busy, and the blogging went by the wayside. And to be perfectly honest, if I have a little time, I'd rather knit than blog. So for now, I've decided to at least keep a record of my FO's. There has been yarn coming in (tons of it), but I have not been photoing it.
My first pic is actually a WIP. As I said in my previous post, I am trying my hand at stranded knitting. This is my second attempt. It's a little hat in Wollmeise colors. I don't have the pattern name or yarn colors in front of me, and I don't feel like looking it up. I'll post that info when it is finished. My tension is getting better. Practice, practice.....


My first FO is a pair of socks in plain stockinette pattern. The yarn is Opal H3 - Blind Venus, knit on 2.25 mm needles. Love, love, love this yarn. These will go to a friend for her birthday.



Next FO is a baby blanket for a friend's baby that was born about a month ago. The yarn is Numma Numma Doppio in Frosting colorway, held double on size 9 needles. The pattern is Harvest Moon, which I am not a big fan of. I don't know what it was, but I had to MAKE myself finish this project. I never could get into a rhythm with it, but it came out very pretty.



The bottom 2 pics are one with and one without a flash.

I am finishing up a scarf and another pair of socks probably by this weekend, and I have started another baby blanket, so hopefully I'll post again soon.

Happy Knitting

1 comment:

  1. oooo, I have that pattern but never attemped it. really wanted to for celeste but i too was not looking forward to the repeats. Yours is beautiful though, good job!

    ReplyDelete