Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Over!!!

Football season for OS is over. Over for good. Over forever. He's been playing since he was ten years old and played through college. This past Saturday was his last game. And guess how he went out. His very last play was to catch a touchdown pass. What a way to go out, huh? So proud of him and all that he's accomplished.













Finished Object: Just Enough Ruffles in Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! Dragon Millipede colorway doubled on size 9 needles. This pattern was so fun and went so fast. I really enjoyed working with this pattern and yarn. I see more of these in my future. I think it took me about 5 days to make. I had enough yarn leftover to make another row or two on the ruffle.









Another FO: Mushroom hat from Purlbee.com on size 5 and 7 needle done in Yarntini True Love sportweight. It's supposed to be for my 5 y/o great-niece, but it fits an adult, so I guess I'll be making yet another hat. I thought 3rd time would be the charm, but . . .







Some nice Wollmeise yarns that I received in trades on Ravelry - top to bottom: Tiefer See Wild Thing, Maus Alt, Maus Alt WD, and Johannisbeer and Brennessel.







Some beautiful Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! in Sooty Dancer colorway. I see another Just Enough Ruffles in the future.







The Loopy Ewe November Sock Club Kit includes Numma Numma The Usual in Red Bartlett Pear colorway, a great pattern by Debbie O'Neill and some neat little knitting gadgets.










An upclose and personal shot of the yarn . . . very "fallish"









Yarntini's monthly offering called Drunken Pear - it looks like a beautiful Christmas color.











Oh, and a couple of beautiful Wollmeise skeins called Chim Chim Chimney, which was offered to those who purchased a calendar. Oh, yea, I forgot to tell you about the calendar. It's a great calendar filled with men and yarn and that's all I'm sayin'.




Hope you have a great week.









No comments:

Post a Comment