Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Starts and Finishes

I started a scarf (I really dislike knitting scarves) out of Yarntini chunky in Merlot colorway. The pattern is Steam (slightly altered), and I am knitting it on size 10.5 needles. I am making this for the STA Lobster Bash.

And, even though I have 3 single socks right now without mates, I couldn't resist casting on another when I got this yarn in the mail from The Loopy Ewe. It is so fun to knit with.


I finished the Sockhead sock, in Yarntini McDreamy stripe. I think I am going to put this away and give it to Ashtyn for Christmas. It was very easy and fun to make. I can definitely see more of these in my future.


Next, I finished my Big Bad Baby Blanket in Koigu, just in time for Baby Gryffin's baby shower this past Sunday. He should make his arrival into the world in a few weeks.




These are also for BG (Baby Gryf).
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment