Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not Posting What I Said I Would Post About

I know I said I would post pictures of my Wollmeise grab bags. I know I said I would post pictures of my recent New York trip, but the week has just gotten away from me. And it's time for the weekend again. And you know what that means - football.

I got some yarn in the mail this week (I know, how odd, huh). This is some Wollmeise I got in a trade on Ravelry - Amazonas - very pretty.




This is one of my faves, as you know, Numma Numma Saucy, which is a laceweight with 1000 yards. The colors are Make Mine Pink, Tickled Pink (can you see a pink pattern here), and Seafoo. There's going to be a lace KAL on Ravelry that I'm thinking of joining using one of these. Don't know which pattern I want to do, maybe the large version of Ishbel or a wide Undulating Scarf.





Here's more Numma Numma from an update from the previous weekend. It's Babyboo in Snips & Snails colorway. I'm going to save this for a baby blanket. It's an 80/20 blend of wool and bamboo, a very nice weight for our climate and it's machine washable.



More Babyboo in Applesauce and Pruney Prunella . . . don't know why this picture turned sideways like this.



This is the baby blanket I've been working on in STR Goody Goody. It's about 10" long and I'm almost finished with one skein of yarn. I have 3 total, so it should work out to be a nice length.




I also started a bag in Cascade wool to be felted and donated to our high school for an auction. They ask me to make one every year because it seems to be a popular item. I usually donate a pair of socks and maybe a scarf or hat.


I just realized I also promised pictures of the finished Girasole, and I haven't done that yet either. Soon, I promise.
Have a good weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment