Wednesday, September 30, 2009

***SPOILERS***

Spoiler pics below . . .





Socks That Rock September 2009 sock kit . . .





Here they are . . .






Some very pretty yarn - River Rocked - in mediumweight; a great pattern - Knetted by Cat Bordhi; and a neat little blue wristband which reads Notorious Sock Knitter.



It is made of really beautiful fall colors, but not your traditional fall colors, more muted, I think. Can't wait to get started on these (I love mediumweight - they just knit right up before your very eyes). I have a couple of things on the needles that I need to finish first. But these are next on the list.



I'm also lovin' these We're Different skeins of Wollmeise. They're really great. The colors are just a little different from the original skeins. I think some of them are even better. What really makes them special is that they're one-of-a-kind for the most part. I got this skein of WM Paul in a trade on ravelry.









This skein is Wollmeise Die Auster, also We're Different, that I got in a trade on ravelry.








So pretty!!!



I've finished 4 fingers on my glove in WM Brombeere. The wrist and hand part of the glove was a fun knit; the fingers are a little tedious, but they're so nice.



Have a great week!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment