Monday, October 19, 2009

Know Anybody With Cankles?!?

Well, I finished my first STR sock club sock. What is up with this? It's really beautiful, but the ankle is HUGE!!!. I made the small size, but I have a serious problem knitting mediumweight yarn on 2.5 mm needles. It was so tight, my needles bent. I'm just going to have to find someone with "cankles" to give them to.





Guess who came to visit me Sunday while his daddy went to the Saints game? Beau Beau - he's 6 months old and weighs about 60 pounds. This is how he sleeps when he's really knocked out.





This is how he sleeps normally. Ha, if there is a "normal" for Beau. Truthfully, he has calmed down a lot, but he is still a handful. He is a beautiful, sweet puppy.


Anxiously stalking the mailman for my Wollmeise order from last week. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment