Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More, More, More

How do you like it? More Wollmeise. I seem to have a knack for hitting the Monday morning grab bag updates. This bag is called Think Pink. It contains the much sought after Tutu colorway (the one in the front). It is described as "Barbie Pink", and it definitely is. It is very slightly semi-solidy, if that makes sense. The one in the back is Dornroschen (means thorny rose).





This next one is a Gemischt bag of Dunkle Kirsche (black cherry) and a very dark Rhabarber (rhubarb).





Another Gemischt bag which contains Mistelzweig (mistletoe) and an almost all green with virtually no blue Skarabus (the colors of the Skarabus artefact). My camera is showing blue in it, but it really has none.



These next few skeins are trades and purchases from fellow Ravelers: first is Pfauenauge WD (peacock feather), love, love, love this one. Think it will become my next pair of socks in Kawkawesque.




And a beautiful Libelle WD (dragonfly).





A gorgeous Turkis & Karmeol WD(turquoise and cornelian), very bright and variegated.






A beautiful dark Dani.



At some point, I'm going to have to say "no" to the Wollmeise, just not now.
P.S. I just had a big birthday (5-0). I'm not happy, but I guess it's better than the alternative.
PPSS. I am totally stressed over the holidays, after I told myself I wasn't going to do that this year. Oh, well.
Have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment