Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Four

I have a sleeve. It took several tries with different length needles. I started out with a 12", but it was really difficult to manipulate. A friend loaned me her 16", but it wasn't an Addi. Need I say more. Quick trip to Hobby Lobby proved fruitless. Went to a 24" and tried to do magic loop, not quite long enough, but made do with it.

I decided not to do ribbing on the end of the sleeve for time's sake, and just left a little rolled edge. It's a little wide, so I may go back and rip out the bind-off and do a couple of rows of ribbing anyway. So much for saving time.




Got some goodies in from The Sanguine Gryphon this week. They are Bugga! (did I mention it has cashmere?) in Northern Purple Gold Beetle and Love Bug.




I'm off to work on the other sleeve. It's obvious that I'm not going to finish before we leave tomorrow morning, but tomorrow is a travel day, which means a "knit day".


No comments:

Post a Comment