Monday, March 15, 2010

The first installment of the 2010 Tempted @ 3AM Yarn and Bag Club arrived this weekend. It is just beautiful! The yarn is called Lil' Luxe Grrl, which is merino, cashmere and nylon in Oasis colorway. The bag is called the Classic KIP bag. I already have a couple of these, and I love them. Also included are some great stitch markers from Tempted Tassels by Muriel and a sample of my favorite, Soak in Aquae. An absolutely beautiful kit . . . love the colors and everything about it.




I finished my socks in Numma Numma the Regular in Stump Brew colorway. The pattern is Monkey (no-purl, of course) by Cookie A, knit on 2.25 mm needles. Since it is a light fingerweight, they turned out a little tight for my high instep (fat foot). But TD tried them on, and they fit her perfectly. So they're on their way to Birmingham as I write this.





Josh was home with Bailey for the weekend. We heated the pool, so she could take a swim.



After her swim, she got a nice bath. Of course, Josh's gf is always there to help.





This is gf's little dog, Milee. She's a 3# Pomeranian, who is so entertaining. That's her "squeaker" on the ground in front of her. She plays fetch CONSTANTLY.






This is TD's dog, Tiger. It was hard to get a good picture of her cause she's so dark. She also wants to play fetch CONSTANTLY.

We had a great weekend with the kids and the dogs. I love when they come to visit.
On the knitting front, I'm plugging away on the February Lady Sweater. I decided not to frog it. I also started a sock. It's actually a "second" sock. It's The Purple Rose of Loopy. It always feels good to take the plunge and cast on that second sock instead of starting a new project. That's not to say that it doesn't feel good to cast on a new project too. LOL.
I do want to finish up this sweater soon. I think it will make a nice spring sweater to throw on over a tee. Plus, I have a couple of baby blankets I need to get started on fairly soon.
Have a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment