Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Couldn't Resist

I casted on another sock. I couldn't resist. It's Numma Numma the regular in Stump Brew colorway. The pattern is Monkey (no-purls) by Cookie A, done on 2.25 mm needles. It's a little tight, because the yarn is a light fingering weight, but I think it will be ok after blocking.





Here is the first completed RSC sock. I'll probably make the other NN sock, then the second RSC sock.

This is Numma Numma's new Toasty base that I caught in The Loopy Ewe update last week. This colorway is called Toasty Treat (dark).

And this is Sprinkles for Stella colorway. Love it, so bright and cheerful. I think it would make a cute little girl's sweater or baby blanket.




Here are a couple of Wollmeise grabs I received this week. The first is 100% Herzblut WD and Johannisbeer & Brennessel WD. The Herzblut is for sale. It is a beautiful blood red, but I already have 2 of them.




This second one is 100% Gazpacho WD and Blue Tinte WD. These 2 are for sale as well. I already have these.
Have a great week!!!





1 comment:

  1. How in the world do you whip out those beautiful socks so fast!!! I am too slow at them, but jealous of yours and yearn to knit some up myself now!

    ReplyDelete