Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Long time no blog, I know. Last week was Spring Break, which was spent at the beach. Lots of sun and some knitting. Below are some things I've been working on.

The Heirloom Baby Blanket in Yarntini sportweight in Designated Driver colorway on size 6 needles. I just finished the second skein of yarn, and it is measuring about 18.5 inches long. I'm going to have plenty of yarn (I have 4 skeins total). I wish I had made it a little wider - it measures about 28 inches across, but maybe it will block out a couple more inches. I'll probably knit about 12 inches more, then do a single crochet around the edge.




Second, the Crazy Zauberball sock in plain stockinette on 2.25 mm needles. I love the way this knits up. It is so fun!! And addictive. I definitely see more of this yarn in my future.

Next, the March Socks That Rock kit. I've actually done the heel flap since this picture was taken. It's mediumweight knitted on 2.5 mm needles.

And a little yarn p*rn . . . Numma Numma Doppio in Sage Basil (x2), Spiced Apple and Chocolate Teal, purchased from The Loopy Ewe.


Another Zauberball Starke 6 which is the sportweight version of Crazy Zauberball from what I can tell.




And, lastly, Yarntini's March installment . . . Buzzed.
Have a great week.





No comments:

Post a Comment