Monday, April 26, 2010

My Beautiful Kunterbunt

I received this in the mail today . . .

A Most Beautiful Kunterbunt (mixed colors) Bag of Wollmeise from 4/17 update.

My Old Blue Jeans (my favorite Wollmeise blue, not a we're different skein), Raku Regenbogen (also not a we're different skein), Ruby Thursday (my favorite Wollmeise red), Versuchskaninchen (which means guinea pig, but I think it may be the new color, Schwammerl), and Jeton.



The top picture was taken in full sunlight, the second was taken in the shade.

I'm not really sure if this is Schwammerl, because the ones I have seen online are more greenish. Whatever it is, it's gorgeous.

Edited to add: This is definitely a Spice Schwammerl.


Raku - Regenbogen . . . one of the most sought after colorways. I now have a "real" skein, a WD skein, and a Versuch that looks like RR.



Aren't these 3 colorways beautiful together?




And these 2 complement each other as well. Very, very happy with this bag. And I received it in record time. I was afraid I wouldn't see it for awhile because of all of the flight delays, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it in today's mail.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week. This sure starts mine off on the right foot.





No comments:

Post a Comment