Thursday, June 10, 2010

MAY ROCKING SOCK CLUB SPOILERS!!!!!
(sorry, I should have put this up sooner)







I love whipping up little booties. They only take a few hours and can be made on a Sunday afternoon. These were made for my friend's new grandson to match the blanket I made for him. They are Magic Slippers from Sock Pixie, a really fun and easy pattern.








My May Socks That Rock kit finally made it. I am kind of on the fence about it. It is one of Blue Moon's "spirit" colorways. I've never seen one irl. They are "barely there" colorways. This is cream with a hint of olive and peach. I think I would like it better if had just a touch more color. The name of the color is Sweet Pea. I'm not sure if or when I'll knit it.


The kit came with 2 patterns, Ada Lovelace and Swing Set, both anklets.



I also received my May Yarntini skein, Mint Fizz.



I received a beautiful skein of Wollmeise in a Ravelry trade - Tant Gron, tant Brun......



I started a new project last weekend while at the beach - Fiona's Top. I am using Wollmeise Tutu, with My Old Blue Jeans for the trim on the neckline. I am using 3 mm and 3.5 mm needles. This will be for my 5 year old great-niece. I am loving the way it is turning out.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment