Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I know I have been gone a long, long time, and that I have totally neglected you. I am so sorry. The issue is uploading pictures. You see, I cannot find an uncomplicated way to put a picture on you with this new Mac computer. It is just way too much trouble. And you know I hate to blog without pictures.

I promise to do better. I think I have a plan. I am going to buy a small little camera card thingy just for you, and use it for only my knitting. Hopefully, that will make it easier.

Oh, and I've been busy and on vacation too. But I have been knitting, so I do have lots to show.

Be back later.

Love,
AngKnits

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mom,

    There is a way to upload pictures directly from your iphone so that you don't have to buy a new camera just for your knitting pictures. I'll show you on Wednesday.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete