Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Promised Yarn

I got a little yarn in the mail while I was on vacation. Do you know how much fun it is to come home to a bunch of packages to open?

Just a little warning . . . there are some sock club spoilers included in this post.

The first is from a Ravelry trade . . . Daisy WD



Next is The Loopy Ewe July sock club kit . . .


Two skeins of Alchemy yarn in Autumn Ecstasy colorway, 2 patterns - Autumnal Neck Cozy by Wendy D. Johnson and Karya by Monica Jines, scissors, a tape measure and some sticky tabs.
I've never tried this yarn before, but I am looking forward to knitting with it.



Next is Yarntini Melon Baller variegated . . .


I've also joined Vesper Sock Yarn Club for the Summer. The first skein is Citrus mini-striping...




Some lovely Numma Numma Doppio in this is only a test (turquoise). . . These yarns are going to become very valuable as NN will not be dyeing for the next year due to a temporary move. I am going to miss her yarns. Good thing I have lots to tide me over.


Next up are Wollmeise grab bags -

Kurbis & Sanguinello . . .

Feldmauschen & Regenbogen . . .

Ebenholz & Dani (one of my faves) . . .


And Jultomte and Versuchskaninchen (beautiful) . . .
That's all for now. I'm off to TD's - she's having TMJ surgery in a couple of days, and I have to play nurse for awhile. You know what that means - dr. appts, hospital waiting rooms - lots of knitting time.

1 comment:

  1. As a former Loopy Sock Club member, I'm drooling over the kits this year. The neck cozy sure looks interesting.

    Nice Wollmeise acquisitions!

    Happy Knitting....

    ReplyDelete