Friday, December 23, 2011

Final FO's

This little hooded sweater was the first test knit I have ever done for a designer.  It is an 18 months size, so it will be put away for future use.
These two hats were knit for a lady, who has a son at STA, who has lost her hair from chemotherapy.
This cowl was a pattern from the Knitspot Club that I was in for the past 6 months.  I made it longer than the pattern called for because I wanted to use the entire skein.  I ordered more of this yarn, cause it was so yummy.  I'm giving this to Lisa for Christmas.
A hat for Gryffin for Christmas.
A cowl for Adrienne for Christmas.  I forgot to get a picture of it finished, so I'll try to get a pic of it when I give it to her.
Mittens for Ashtyn for Christmas.  Again, I forgot to take a pic before I wrapped them, so I'll try to get one when I give them to her.

I do have several things on the needles, and plans for more.  Maybe another post for another day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment