Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A FO and A SPOILER

First we'll start with the FO . . . Koigu Hearts-a-Plenty by Monica Jines on 2.25 mm needles. I made these too large for me on purpose so I won't be tempted to keep them. They'll go in the to-be-gifted stack. Love 'em. Love Koigu.











Started these yesterday . . . They're The Purple Rose of Loopy by Wendy Johnson. The yarn is Handmaiden Casbah in a beautiful deep maroon color. This came as a kit from The Loopy Ewe. You know I'm usually not a toe-up girl, but the more I do it, the more I like it. And my toes are coming out so pretty the more I practice.











Finished the first Watermelon Stripe sock with the exception of kitchenering the toe. Actually I finished the toe while these pictures were uploading. I wanted to free my needle so I could start my STR kit that arrived today. The second watermelon sock is going to have to wait a little bit.






SPOILER!!!







SPOILER!!!







SPOILER!!!





The July Socks That Rock kit arrived today. It is gorgeous! Look away now if you don't want to be spoiled.







The yarn is a multicolored yarn titled Garden Daze. The pattern is by Melissa Morgan-Oakes titled In Season. I'm probably going to cast these on later today or tomorrow.















Just a little side note . . . YS and I went today and did all of the things that I had saved to do this summer. We went to the eye doctor, then the MD for a physical, then we went and got his high school uniforms and shoes. It's for real. He's going to high school.




No comments:

Post a Comment