Friday, July 31, 2009

Yarn P*rn Friday!

Below are some of the goodies that came in while I was away at the beach. We'll start with your favorite and mine . . . Wollmeise . . . I got these lovelies in trades and purchases on Ravelry. They are L to R - Pfefferminz Prinz, Wasabi, Fruhling, Vincent (my new boyfriend, I just love him, he's beautiful), Miss May (which I have been coveting for several months, but have been unable to get my hands on), and Poison Nr. 5.




BTW, all of the pics in this post were taken with my new camera. They came out very nice, but I still need practice.


This is also a favorite of mine - Pigged Out from Numma-Numma - it's a special edition colorway that was only available to those who purchased from her on the first day of her new online shop. It's gorgeous.





And this is Yarntini - all of my favorites are in this post - Pop stripe and Caipirinha, from the stripe sock club and the semi-solid sock club.



And this is a great kit from The Loopy Ewe in celebration of their third anniversary. The yarn is Lorna's Laces, and the colorway was taken from the rug in the Loopy Knitting Lounge at TLE. Also included is a great pattern called Poppycock Socks by Debbie O'Neill and a great little tape measure. Can never have too many of those.




And last, but not least, from Yarnissima, the Zur Lederhos'n kit. The yarn is Wollmeise and the pattern is from the Yarnissima herself, plenty of cables and twisty thingys of course. Beautiful, as usual.

I'll be posting some fun beach and family pictures soon. I had to download a cd for my camera to work on my computer, and it takes me awhile to figure those things out. I'm not very tech savvy. But I think I have the basics down at least.
I'm trying to get my knitting mojo back. I did some knitting today on my STR kit, but had very little free time. Had to take YS to rehab for his groin injury that won't go away, and Cubby to the vet. He's lost over a pound (Cubby, not YS), which is alot for an 8 lb dog. The vet said he has "a little stress colitis" from being left for almost 2 weeks. She gave him 2 meds and some can dog food. Hope he feels better soon. He's so pitiful.
Hope you have a happy evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment