Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

In just a little more than 48 hours, Isbel went from this...







to this...




to this...



and finally this...



A little hard to see on my improv blocking table (dining room table with a beach towel on top), but it is beautiful, if I do say so myself. I'll have to get some pictures of someone actually wearing and modeling it.


I loved this pattern, and will definitely do it again. I did the small size as written. I started it Friday afternoon and finished it Sunday night. I'm usually not a monogamous knitter, but I didn't knit on anything else once I started it.





Another FO: socks in GypsyKnits. These are going to my sister-in-law, the one with the tiny feet, and they'll probably still be a little big on her.


Gotta go. Leaving for the Spring Fling in 2 days. Have a million things to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment