Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Wednesday

This came in the mail last week. It's Opulent from Skein Queen, 100% Mongolian cashmere in sportweight. It is sooo soft, and pretty, too pretty for socks, I think. It may become Ishbel, which is next on the scarf list.










The maroon and gray striped scarf is blocking as we speak. It needs fringing and will then be gifted to a friend. Photos to follow.


I am on the decrease rounds of the clapotis, which goes much faster than the increase and the straight rounds. Go figure.


This came in the mail from amazon.com. The HWWTM won't let me knit in the car at night. He says the light bothers him, yea right. He just doesn't want me to knit. So I found this handy dandy little gadget. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet. We'll see how well it works.




And guess what just showed up at the front door...Socks From The Toe Up by Wendy D. Johnson. Gotta go.



No comments:

Post a Comment