Friday, May 8, 2009

Goodies!!!

I realized that I haven't yet posted pictures of the goodies I got during my shopping trip to The Loopy Ewe during the Spring Fling. Here goes . . .



First, a great bag - Lawre's Baby Bag in Dipsy Daisies - so summery and pretty.





Next, 4 skeins in Fiesta Boomerang in Surf . . . this is being made into Shawl That Jazz. Already have several inches of it done.






This is sKNITches BIG TRYST in Seafarer and Violin colorways - I love this stuff. It has cashmere in it, and it's sportweight, so you can whip up a pair of socks in no time.



And, of course, some Noro Silk Garden Worsted for a Striped Scarf. Need to complete a couple of scarves that are already on the needles before I can start this.





Some Lorna's Laces camo and orange for the hunters in the family. . .





This is also Fiesta Boomerang (Australia). I started my Shawl That Jazz in this colorway, but felt it was too bright, so Sheri kindly traded it for the Surf. I kept one skein for a pair of socks.








And, of course, a couple of odds & ends - sock blockers, a Little Loopy and some soap, my fave.







A 3AM bag for a friend - she saw mine and wanted me to pick one up for her. I gave it to her for an early birthday gift.










And a 3AM wrist tag for my keys. . .




That's it for now. Off to Jackson for OS's graduation this weekend. Pics of that next week, as well as some yarn and sock club kits that've been arriving in the mail in the last few weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment