Monday, May 11, 2009

Loopy Surprises

Don't read any further if you are a member of The Loopy Ewe Sock Club, and you haven't received your May package, and you don't want to be spoiled.


Don't . . .


Do . . .


It . . .


Ok, don't say I didn't warn you . . .






It's a great lime green canvas bag,


and Luster Sox yarn from DyeDreams appropriately named Shades of Ireland, a pattern, Kinvara, by Monica Jines, and a cute smiley face pen.




I've never used this brand of yarn, but am definitely looking forward to trying it.


I do have to say that I am probably most excited about the bag. I was a little bit disappointed when we didn't get one at The Spring Fling. I had seen one that had come in the Don't Be Blue kit, and secretly hoped we'd get one too. Now I have one. Yippee.



2 comments:

  1. I wish you would've gotten me into this one too! I'm definitely doing it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warning at the beginning of your post - I didn't want to know what it was and quickly backed out yesterday. I got my Loopy package today, and I'm very happy with all the items!

    ReplyDelete