Thursday, August 12, 2010

Here We Go

I had to fiddle around a little, but I finally got the pictures of YS' first day of school downloaded.
This is him clowning around with Cubby . . . poor Cubs.

He is going to be in tenth grade this year.
Did I mention he got his Driver's permit yesterday? Look out.

News re. the other kids - TD started back to school this week too. She is busy attending meetings and getting her classroom ready. She'll be teaching 3rd grade again this year. It is hard to believe that this is her 4th year of teaching. OS is attending his first day of Law School orientation today at LSU. OMG, how did that happen? MS is on a plane as I type this to Las Vegas. He and some friends and their dads (yes, the HWWTM is going later today also) are going to celebrate their 21st birthdays. He starts school next week - he'll be a senior at LSU.

I'm a very proud momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment