Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I whipped up a little pair of "slipper socks" for Clay. They are Lorna's Laces sportweight in Camouflage color. Pattern is 2x2 rib for an inch, then turn the heel. I've stopped because I need to try them on him to measure the length. Hope they fit. He was so cute when I made the little Wollmeise top for Ashtyn a couple of weeks ago. After she tried it on, he took off his shirt and said, "I try it." LOL

I finished my July STR kit. I really like the way these turned out. The colors are very pretty, and I always like Anne Hanson's patterns. I'll definitely knit this pattern again.
The heel is supposed to look like a beet. I think it looks like a heart.
BTW, this is my 16th pair of socks that I have completed so far this year.

And, since I finished a pair, of course I started another. Wollmeise Skandal um Rosi in twin on 2.25 mm needles - no-purl Monkeys.
Have a great week. I am patiently waiting for part 2 of Wendy's shawl KAL. I'll post my progress in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment