Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Favorite WM Ever, Aren't Little Girls Fun & Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

I have been COVETING this colorway - Dunkle Kirsche - which means dark cherry in English. It is so beautiful, I want to cast on something with it right away. I know, I say that everytime I get a new Wollmeise in the mail. BTW, I got this from a friendly raveler. Love it.


I had to post a couple of pictures from vacation. This is my cousin's 5 year old, EG. This first picture says it all. She is the most precious thing alive! We enjoyed having her around so much. She definitely livened things up.

Me and EG . . .

TD and EG . . .




And this is who is coming to dinner . . . for quite a few dinners, actually. OS is home for the weekend, and he is thinking of leaving Beau for a couple of weeks while he is in football camp.
He's still so pretty, and he seems to have calmed down a little.





He kept trying to bite the camera while I was trying to take his picture.


Have a good evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment