Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Progress . . .

Progress has been made on 2 of the socks I started a couple of days ago . . .

The first one is the STR May 2008 kit that I only did one of last year, cursed, swore, cried, tried to make myself do the second but couldn't. Well, I started the second one 2 days ago and it is rolling along - now not without incident, mind you - but I am determined to conquer it. It's a Yarnissima pattern, and it has a million pages to it. I'm on the gusset; say a prayer for me.




The second is my car and appointment knitting. It's moving along simply and beautifully in it's little 3x1 rib. I'm already on the heel flap.






My poor Girasole has been neglected this week. Mostly because of HIM below. Yea, he's sleeping right now and looks all innocent, but don't be fooled, he's a MONSTER. I can remember when my children were babies, and as much as I loved them, I always felt a sense of relief when they went down for a nap or for the night. This is how I feel about Beau. This is when I zip into action and get laundry, dishes, and chores taken care of (and blogging), because he won't let me do it when he's awake. Repeating to myself: It's only for 2 weeks, it's only for 2 weeks . . .

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment