Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random Tuesday

I know that title makes no sense, but nothing seems to make sense around here anymore. It's been a busy, busy time. What with graduations, trips and a tragedy in our community, things have been very emotional around here. I have been doing some knitting, and some acquiring of yarn. I'm not sure which I enjoy more. I like to think of myself as a collector sometimes. I guess that's one way I rationalize all of my yarn acquisitions.


Finished my Numma Numma socks in Grape Jam colorway. The pattern is Angee from Cookie A's book Sock Innovation. Keeping these for myself. p.s. I hit an update of Numma Numma at The Loopy Ewe yesterday. Got 1 or 2 (ok 6) more colors.


Also finished a scarf. It's the February Woolgirl Sock Club scarf pattern. I really enjoyed it. The yarn is Zen Yarn Garden in Gold Dynasty colorway. I'm thinking Saints games and LSU games. Keeping this for myself too.





Some recent Wollmeise acquisitions from ravelry trades and purchases, left to right are: Simply Pink, Blue Suzanne, Petit Poison No. 5, and Baristo. They are so gorgeous.




Strawberry Frenzy in Yarntini . . . yummy . . . the May semi-solid club color. I'm going to have to knit this soon.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
If you haven't received your May Socks That Rock club kit, you may want to go away now.
Last chance . . .






It's a great kit.




Beautiful colorway . . .






Started it last night. Love the yarn, love the pattern, not sure if I like them together though. The pattern kinda gets lost in the colors.
Later this week, some pics of "the baby's" 8th grade graduation. I know, can you believe it?







No comments:

Post a Comment