Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can I Have Some Cheese Please...

...with my whiiiiine, that is. My STR sock club package didn't come today. I thought it was going to come today, but it didn't. I guess it will be here tomorrow. It better be here tomorrow. I finished a sock quickly this morning, just so I could start my sock club sock this afternoon. Pooh!



But, the good news is that something else arrived - my Woolgirl order came in, all filled with Yarntini goodness (and a few other things too). Jenn over at Woolgirl always includes nice things in your orders. This time were some Easter candies and a little plastic Easter bunny, a cute little sheep notepad, and a sample of Eucalan woolwash in lavender scent.







Aren't these 3 colorways gorgeous? They are Pink is the New Yarn (love that name), Woolgirl Happy, and Happy? I think I like Happy best.



And this below is Designated Driver in sportweight. It has such pretty blues in it. I'm thinking a medium-sized baby blanket. I haven't made a baby blanket in a long time. It used to be one of my favorite things to knit, but I guess I got sidetracked. I don't even know a baby boy to knit this for, but I bet someone will turn up with one eventually. I'm thinking of the Embossed Diamonds pattern from Alison over at SpinDyeKnit. I'm dying to swatch it, but I'm still in the fondling/sniffing phase.




Have a good afternoon. Hope to have something to show you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment