Monday, March 16, 2009

Recovering...

...from moving TD from one apartment to another. OMG! What made us think we couldn't afford to hire someone to do that for us? We are definitely too old to carry boxes and various other things down one flight of stairs and back up 2 flights. Next time someone stop me. At yoga class this morning, I mentioned this to the instructor, and she did some extra back stretching just for me. Yoga quote of the day "let's begin opening up our sides". Didn't feel like going to class today, but am glad now that I did. Feel so much better.

As you can tell from the following picture, something finally arrived in the mail. Actually, it arrived last week, but I wasn't home to sign for it. So I took the little card to the post office the next day to pick up my package, and THEY COULDN'T FIND IT! My Wollmeise! I almost fainted! Turns out the mailman brought it back out with him, but I wasn't home again. Crap! Then we went out of town for the weekend, and I had to wait till today to pick it up.







Isn't this gorgeous? The colors are beautiful and vibrant as usual. There's a pretty little silk pouch with a stitch marker in it. The pattern is very unique, but I definitely won't be knitting it. A little too complicated for me for a sock.





And last, a pic of TD (in the middle), her new roommate (on the left), and a new friend (on the right). Spoke with her this morning, and the movers came to move the heavy things. She and her new roommate are getting all settled in. Hey, Sis, had a great weekend with you. Love you.


Started a new sock this weekend, but I think I'm going to have to rip it. Completed a few pattern repeats on the leg, and it's huge.




No comments:

Post a Comment