Monday, March 30, 2009

A Couple of FO's

Here are a few finished objects from last week:



This little girl's sweater is going to my cousin's daughter in South Carolina. It is made out of Miss Babs Yowza - Frogbelly colorway, size 8 needle. The pattern is Plymouth Yarns #1440 Kids Kimono. I did the size 6. It's so cute. I wish I had someone to try it on and model it for me. I'll get my cousin to send pics of E-G in it.



Next are some socks:







These are done in What Not Sock from Union Center Knits, Baby Blue color. This yarn is so soft and easy to work with. The pattern is Hawaiian Leis Socks from my calendar (not one of my favorite patterns). Done on a 2.25 mm needle. These are being gifted to a tennis friend whose birthday was in February, I think. She is a relatively new knitter, so I know she'll appreciate them.


And last, some progress...










...on my STR March kit, Rogue Roses. Love the colors. The pattern is fun. My roses hardly look like roses though, more like little blobs, but it's ok.


Oh, and I almost forgot. Went to yoga this morning. I missed last week, so I didn't have a favorite yoga saying for last week, but this week's is "...sitting on our sitting bones..."


Have a good knit day.





No comments:

Post a Comment