Friday, March 6, 2009

I Have a Problem!

Here are some pictures I've been promising:





SPOILERS!!!




























Woolgirl Sock Club





The Loopy Ewe Sock Club









Ok, there, I've admitted it. Not that I plan to do anything about this problem though. I love joining sock clubs. Right now I'm a member of the Rockin' Sock Club, The Loopy Ewe Sock Club, Woolgirl's Sock Club, Wollmeise's Sock Club and Yarntini's Happy Hour Sock Club. I think it is the element of surprise, and the excitement of waiting and wondering what's coming in next.

Today I received my first Loopy Ewe package in the mail. It contained a beautiful bluish, greenish colored yarn by Handmaiden, Casbah which contains some cashmere - so soft. Also enclosed was a great pattern, a carabiner, a cute little wooden needle measurer thingy, a pen/tape measurer, and, of course, some loopy kisses.

Yesterday I received my first Woolgirl package, which contained a beautiful golden colored yarn from Zen Yarn Garden, 2 patterns - one for socks and one for a scarf, a beautiful, nice sized silky bag from Lantern moon, a sock club pen, hand lotion,a calendar magnet, a Cleopatra sheep card, a sample size of Soak, and some yummy chocolates. Totally over the top, as usual. I think I'll make the scarf pattern out of this kit.

And, as if this weren't enough, I'm expecting my first Wollmeise package anyday. They were mailed earlier this week.










No comments:

Post a Comment