Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She Loves Her Daddy...

This is my little dog, Coco. She is a maltipoo. She and her daddy have gotten very attached lately, mostly because he feeds her (salad). She likes to lay on him when he sits down in the evening with his newspaper. She likes her lettuce, dressing on the side, of course.



I've been trying to think of a good blog name for my husband, and I think I've come up with the perfect one --HWWTM (husband who works too much). Yep, that's him.





Thought I'd show you a few scarves that are on the needles. First up is the Chevron scarf done in Fleece Artist sock yarn in Mahogany and Earth colorways. I envision this with my red peacoat (if I ever finish it).



Next is the Dimple Shale Lace Scarf in Dream in Color Baby laceweight in Black Parade. Really like this color - black with touches of blue. Wish I had doubled this, but too late now.




And as if that weren't enough, I started another scarf yesterday. It is the scarf pattern and yarn from the Woolgirl Sock Kit. They're all being knit on size 5 needles.


Have a knitterly day!





No comments:

Post a Comment