Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Heeere...

...my March 2009 Socks That Rock kit, that is. So don't look any farther if you haven't received yours yet, and you don't want to be spoiled.













Here it is:



Included are a great skein of yarn called Gertrude Skein in medium weight and a pattern from The Yarn Harlot herself, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee called Rogue Roses. I'm not a big fan of socks made of medium or sportweight usually, just because they're too thick in my shoes, but I find if I knit them tight enough, it's ok. Anyway, I love the colorway so much, it doesn't matter.


The Dyer's Notes are titled A Rose is a Rose is a Rogue, and they are unbelievably incredible and creative as usual.











And there are 3 pages of stickers to cut out and use to decorate your binder. My favorite is - Don't come knockin' if your socks ain't rockin'.





Must go now. I'm off to wind my yarn and start knittin'. I must hurry, because guess what's coming in next week...my last Happy Hour Club kit from Yarntini. But don't worry about it being my last from Yarntini, because I joined her summer club for 6 more months. Go check it out. Just don't tell the HWWTM.




No comments:

Post a Comment